Downloading file via Backend Service

Hi,
I want to download a file from Calponia portal for further processing for a backend application. So I have used javascript sdk from Calponia to download the file. But then I was facing error from SDK that the document is not defined (Reference Error: document is not defined).

Later I used axios library to download the file. It was working as expected while running from my local (via HTTPS URL). But once I deployed the same to Calponia, it is not able to fetch the downloadable content from Calponia API (via HTTP URL).

Can someone please help me with the problem.

hi @supreeth.koovethodi

I am confused, what you are trying to do.

So I have used javascript sdk from Calponia to download the file. But then I was facing error from SDK that the document is not defined (Reference Error: document is not defined).

We don’t provide any SDK for the files downloads. See documentation.

Later I used axios library to download the file. It was working as expected while running from my local (via HTTPS URL). But once I deployed the same to Calponia, it is not able to fetch the downloadable content from Calponia API (via HTTP URL).

Please provide the complete url or you code snippet, which you are using as well as the error-message you are facing.