[Provider Portal] Who are my users?

Dear Pantaris team,

your provider portal has a tab called Statistics. My use case is I want to know who are the Pantaris users who used my app.

Currently you show the amount. I’d like to see the email of those users. Is there already a built-in functionality that I didn’t find? If not I’d like you to consider this as a feature request maybe others might have the same request in the future.

In case it’s not. Is there an API I can use to get this information on my own?

Thanks in advance and kind regards, Matthias

1 Like

Hey Matthias,

There is currently no such feature built into the platform, but your request has been noted.

Yes, you can use the platform API to get this information

• If you are using a custom token you should be able to request all projects using your application and then their project users.
  • If you are not, you can only request the project users of the project your application is running in and will have to aggregate this information yourself (likely outside of the application). Please make sure this follows the data protection / privacy terms of your application.

Hey David. In order to prevent confusion I’d like to summarize.

• It’s not possible yet to see user information in Statistics
  • It’s possible to get all users with access to an application

I want to clarify it’s not the same. I’m interested in the data from Statistics e.G how man users for version 1 or last week.

There is currently no such feature built into the platform

I think this includes not having an API for Statistics. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Thank you for clarification :slight_smile:

• It’s not possible yet to see user information in Statistics

That is correct.

• It’s possible to get all users with access to an application

Technically, it’s possible to get all users with access to an application version, the API reports which version runs in which projects.

I want to clarify it’s not the same. I’m interested in the data from Statistics e.G how man users for version 1 or last week.

Yes you should be able to read the version out.

For the time period filtering, you would have to save/send the data periodically. Like I mentioned this would need to be implemented in the application itself. You can not get any past data (until the application does this reporting) at the time period level, that is correct.

I think this includes not having an API for Statistics. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Yes there is no public API for statistics, that is correct. There is an internal one, but it also does not report the email information you’re after.