Pulling images from private container registries

It’s evident from some example code snippets, e.g., redisas described in section Creating a Docker compose file in Dockerizing your application that we can specify existing container images (from public registries) in the docker-compose.yml.

In case I don’t want Pantaris to build my container images, but I want to build them “offline” and let Pantaris pull them, I don’t want to expose my container images publicly, but in some private container registry.

Is this supported?
If so, which private registries are available and how is the access towards them managed? (e.g. the Bosch DTR, some Artifactory Repository within BDC, an Azure Container Registry)

This feature is on the roadmap and not available yet. Looks like there will be an experimental version of it in upcomping release or one later.

It seems that the feature is still not avaiable in the released Pantaris App Runtime version, but apparently in the latest version. Unfortunately, the documentation page docker registry fails in my web browser:

Are there any other places I could get information about the feature to test it?

Hello Christoph,

sadly this is the place, we have a fix already which is awaiting deployment soon, i will keep you posted!

Kind Regards,
Hans

This is fixed on pantaris-latest.de now. Please try again and delete your browser-cache, if there are still issues.

1 Like